Friday, March 9, 2012

Letter School - iPhone/iPad App

We were first introduced to this App, Letter School, by my son's Occupational Therapist.  She wanted to work with him to build more confidence in his fine motor skills, while helping him prepare for things to come.   My son, RJ, will be entering Kindergarten in the Fall.  This application is great!  So creative and makes learning fun!  It works on my iPhone and iPad. 



This application has certainly helped my son become more proficient in knowing and writing the alphabet.  The kids love it and even use a stylus to make sure that they are gripping the "pen" right.  This app is right on track to help my son to be better prepared for Kindergarten. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I wish we had those things available when we were young!

    ReplyDelete